Composed of 11 members, the Supervisory board is responsible for supervising and controlling the activity of the management board and the CEO. The Supervisory Board has implemented 3 specific committees :
- The Audit committee helps board members fulfill their responsibilities regarding production and control of financial information, risk management and external audit.
- The Corporate social responsibility committee: provides expertise and recommendations on Novacap CSR strategy and actions.
- The Human Resources committee: has the responsibility to assist board members and advise them regarding appointment and compensation of Novacap’s key managers.
The Executive Committee is composed of 11 members and is chaired by Pierre Luzeau. Its mission is to steer the strategic roadmap defined with the Supervisory Board to meet the improvement and development objectives of the group.
- Shaping and preserving Novacap’ strategy, values and assets: its mission includes formulating and implementing the group’s strategic vision and objectives. The ExCo also steers the group’s business portfolio and is responsible for fulfilling the group’s value creation objectives.
- Managing performance: for each of the ExCo members within his(her) scope, to manage performance of BU or Function leaders, allocating group-wide resources and governing the Functions’ activities.