With 11 members, the Supervisory board is responsible for supervising and controlling the activity of the management board and the CEO. The Supervisory Board has implemented 3 specific committees :
- The Audit committee helps board members fulfil their responsibilities in terms of producing and controlling financial information, risk management and external audits.
- The Corporate Social Responsibility committee: provides expertise and recommendations on Novacap CSR strategy and actions.
- The Human Resources committee: responsible for assisting board members and advising them on the appointment and remuneration of Novacap’s key managers.
The Executive Committee comprises 11 members and is chaired by Pierre Luzeau. Its mission is to steer the strategic roadmap defined with the Supervisory Board to meet the group’s improvement and development objectives.
- Developing and protecting Novacap’s strategy, values and assets: its missions includes formulating and implementing the group’s strategic vision and objectives. The ExCo also steers the group’s business portfolio and is responsible for fulfilling the group’s value creation objectives.
- Managing performance: within hir/her scope, each of the ExCo members manages the performance of BU or Function leaders, allocating group-wide resources and governing the group’s activities.